What Can PowerBuy Do For You?
All vehicles begin to depreciate from the moment you drive them off the dealer’s lot. In the event that your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your primary insurance carrier will only reimburse you for the actual cash value of your vehicle at the time of loss. The payout from your insurance company may not cover your full investment in your vehicle, including any down payment made at the time of purchase, or monthly payments made to that point in time. Protect your customer's investment by adding PowerBuy Equity Protection to their vehicle purchase. PowerBuy provides up to $10,000 in depreciation coverage for up to 60 months when your customers return to the original selling dealership or auto group to purchase a replacement vehicle.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Helps protect your customer's investment by reimbursing for depreciation experienced in the event of a total loss of your vehicle
• Pays you the difference between the original purchase price of your vehicle and the actual cash value (ACV) as determined by your primary auto insurance payout
• Benefit amount of up to $10,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle
• Terms upto 60 months of coverage
• Benefit paid upon returning to the selling dealership or auto group to purchase your replacement vehicle.